Fixed-Site Bonded Internet & QoS – SD-ONE
Fixed-Site Bonded Internet is designed as a solution for businesses who require a higher performance, resilient Internet connection with Quality of Service as standard.
Bonding connections together utilising our class-leading bonding technology, up to three fixed lines and/or 4G connections can be aggregated together using this service.
Quality of Service (QoS) is available as standard, enabling you to select and prioritise specific traffic types over the network, which is particularly useful for critical applications like VoIP and Unified Communications.
For more information please download a copy of our Fixed-Site Bonded Internet Services Sheet.
Comms365’s SD-ONE Fixed-Site Bonded Internet:
- Optimises Internet performance for sites with poor connectivity
- Provides resilience to your Internet connection
- Enables you to prioritise network traffic using QoS
- For accessing Cloud services from the Internet without interruption
- Is network agnostic, providing best performance from 3rd party Internet connections
- Delivered from a carrier grade Core Network
Watch our Bonded Internet Demo Video
SD-One Availability Map
SD-One is available in many geographies, with strategically located PoPs delivering lower latency and local Internet services. New PoPs are being evaluated constantly.