We are seeking an Internal Account Managers to proactively sell our range of products including, DATA SIM Connectivity, Cloud Protection, ADSL, FTTC and Virgin Superfast Broadband. This position involves proactive telephone based selling to an existing and new account base across the UK.
Key responsibilities include:
- Achieving demanding but realistic sales targets (this will require determination, technique development and on the job learning and working with existing sales people)
- Play a pivotal role in the development and growth of the business
- Establish long term sales channels within the company’s key market areas
- Sell Access products (3G/4G/ADSL/FTTC/CloudProtect/Virgin Fibre) to new customers Build and maintain an active prospect base in order to meet targets (includes cold calling, emails, answering inbound calls) maintain up to date records across all sales databases, including. Salesforce, Excel. Punctual and professional at all times
- Ensure that Product knowledge is continually improved (through self-teaching, training and listening)
- Report weekly on progress and provide accurate and realistic sales forecasts for the Sales Meetings
- Always promote the company in the best light – Comms365 bases its credibility on honesty and integrity and stands by its products and services.
- Offer customers the best service possible in order to meet KPIs
- Experience in selling telecoms based solutions is preferable as understanding the technology to a sales level will help close business however it is not a pre-requisite as on the job training will be provided.
The role will build long and sustained relationships with customers to enable repeat business and case studies. The role of Desk Based Account Executive is wide ranging and will require flexibility, impeccable self-starting ability, the requirement for flexible hours, multi-disciplines and the ability to do multiple roles and tasks not necessarily covered by this job description at the same time.