Commitment to Privacy
We respect your privacy and are committed to protecting the personal information you provide to us.
When you provide us with your personal data, you consent to us processing all such personal data as set out in the Privacy Statement. Please read this Privacy Statement carefully and revisit this page from time to time to review any changes that we may have made.
Even though we take appropriate technical steps to protect your security, you should remember that data transmission over the internet cannot always be guaranteed as 100% secure so you use the website at your own risk.
We keep personal data is you contact us to provide you with a quotation. This data is held securely on our systems, so we can contact you back in the future.
You have the right to ask for a copy of your data held by us. You also have the right to require us to correct any inaccuracies in your data or remove your details altogether.
Why do we collect your personal information?
We collect information to help manage the services we provide, we’ll contact you about the following:
- Important information relevant to your Services, such as invoices, planned and emergency maintenance and upgrades
The type of Information do we have?
The information we have about you is limited to only what we need to provide our services effectively.
This information includes:
- Your name, work e-mail address and work phone number
- Your company’s address
- Your company registration number
- A description of what your company does
- A record of any written communications
How do we get your information?
We only collect the information you provide us during contact.
For example, when you:
- Enquire about our products and services
- Signing a contract
- Register for a Webinar
- Enquire about training, upgrading
- Sign-up to monthly newsletters
- Onsite visits
Who do we share your data with?
If you agree to us contacting you for marketing purposes, your personal details may also be shared with other UK based companies that provide marketing consultancy services to us. Where this is the case, any marketing communication you receive will come directly from us.
We will only share information with companies who comply with the Data Protection Act 2018 and GDPR.
How long will we keep your personal data?
Whenever we collect or process your personal data, we’ll only keep it for as long as is necessary for the purpose for which it was collected.
How do we protect your personal data?
We know how much data security matters to all our customers. With this in mind, we will treat your data with the utmost care and take all appropriate steps to protect it.
We run a carrier grade network, protected with advanced Palo Alto and Cisco firewalls.
We secure access to all transactional areas of our websites and apps using ‘https’ technology.
Access to your personal data is password-protected.
We monitor our network 24/7/365 for possible vulnerabilities and attacks, and we carry out penetration testing to identify ways to further strengthen security.
What are your rights?
You have several legal rights in relation to the information that we hold about you, including:
- The right to request details of the information we have about you.
- The right to withdraw your consent to the use of your information for marketing messages, there will always be an ‘unsubscribe’ button within the message. Please note, we will still be entitled to process your information if you’re an existing customer and we have legitimate reasons for doing so.
- The right to ask that we update your information if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to ask that we erase your information in certain circumstances. Please note, there may be circumstances where you ask us to erase your information, but we are legally entitled to retain it.
- The right to make a complaint with the Information Commissioner www.ico.org.uk if you think that any of your rights have been infringed by us.
For further, more detailed information about our Data Protection Policy and the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), please contact us at email@example.com
Comms365 Limited – May 2018