The primary application for Opengear’s Smart Out-of-Band (OOB) management is to provide secure, remote access to your critical devices even when the primary network is down. Connect devices directly to this small form-factor console server via 4 serial and 4 USB ports, providing always-on Out-of-Band access to your remote networking equipment.
The Bundle includes the Opengear ACM7004-2-L console and an 2GB EE (Roaming) Global Multi-network SIM, over a 12 month period contract.
- 4 serial ports are RJ45 RS-232 (50 to 230,400bps, Cisco pinout)
- Ext Power – 110-240V AC to 12V DC external power adapter 5W total consumption.
- 2 GbE Ethernet.
- Global LTE-A Pro Cellular module.
- Dual SIM.
- 2 x RJ45 10/100/1000 Ethernet ports, primary and failover.
- 4 x USB 2.0 console port.
- 2 x TTL level Digital I/O ports (DIO) 5V DC max @ 20mA (supports external water /smoke / motion dry contact sensors)
- 2 x High Voltage Digital Outputs (HVDO) 5-30V DC@ 100mA (drives relays, alarms, etc.)
More information is available on request – Call 01234 865880 or contact us online
- 4 serial ports, out-of-band management of network and server devices.
- 4 x USB 2.0 console ports, out-of-band management of network and server devices.
- Automatically detect and recover from outages and repair equipment faults.
- Link Layer Discovery Protocol (LLDP) discover, identify and verify attached devices on your local network.
Download our Global Multi-network SIM service sheet here.