This is a Pro version of our range of 5G Routers and is ideally suited for users who require industrial reliability and access to the latest generation of Fixed Wireless Access (FWA) Services. Featuring 5x Gigabit Ethernet (4x LAN, 1X LAN/1x WAN) configurable ports and dual power options the 5GPro-W offers reliability and speed and access to rapidly expanding 5G networks.
This router offers blistering performance in 5G locations, and is a welcome addition to the Comms365 Advanced 5G Router range. In addition, this router comes with with I/O and VPN supported as standard. It is an extremely powerful and programmable industrial mobile router with high performance and a hardened casing design for high speed 5G Internet Access using the latest technologies.
The C365-5GPro-W Wi-Fi 5G Router is an ideal wireless data transfer device for applications transferring large data loads because of the fast transfer speed over 5G networks. VPN features can also be conﬁgured in the router, allowing you to utilise virtual private network services through the wireless router and built for the stresses and workload of a modern industrial or commercial environment.
The C365-5GPro-W 5G Router is also well-suited for M2M Connectivity in harsh or remote environments because of its rugged metal casing, Input/Output port, DIN-rail mounts and operating range of -30 to +75 degrees.
Supports 5G NSA/SA, backward compatibility with LTE, 3G, 2G
Multiple interfaces, including GE, RS-232, RS-485, and DI/DO. IP-based PLC communication, with support for IPv6, and plug-and-play terminals.
Security – Supports robust security features, such as VPN tunnels, OpenVPN, NAT, port forwarding, a stateful firewall and packet filtering, data encryption, Access Control List (ACL) and provides secure, reliable communications.
Wi-Fi is standard with this device.
- Multi-carrier 5G (N1/2/3/5/7/8/12/20/28/38/40/41/48/66/71/77/78/79)
- Fallback to Full Band LTE , 3G and even 2G
- Single SIM
- 5 x Gigabit Ethernet Ports
- Cellular/WAN RJ45/WiFi client failover supported
- Supports VRRP
- Perfect for Fixed Wireless Access (FWA) – combine with one of our Directional 5G Antenna
- 5 or 6 (dependent on version) x SMA-K (Female) 5G Antenna Interface ports (can accept external MIMO Antenna)
- IPv4, IPv6 (Optional), PPPoE, UDP/TCP/ICMP/NTP/DHCP, HTTP/HTTPS, UPNP, MP
- Dual-band or Tri-band, dual concurrent WiFi (802.11 n/ac, 2.4Ghz + 5Ghz)
- Certified 3G/4G/5G enterprise/industrial grade internal modems
- Built-in transient and reverse polarity voltage protection, over-current and over-voltage protection
- Voltage: DC +7.5~32V (standard 12V/2A power adaptor)
- 8Pins Terminal block connector, 3x I/O, 1x RS232, 1xRS485, 1x DC(5.5mm), 1x DC(4Pins plugs)
- Supports Ethernet (T1, DSL, Cable, MetroE), WiFi as WAN, and Metro WiFi
- 5G/WAN Failover, VLAN, Bandwidth Management, NAT/DMZ, IP Passthrough / Port Redirection, Static/Dynamic routing
- Ruggedised to ensure always-on connectivity
- Advanced security, VPN, and stateful firewall to protect sensitive data
- Robust Metal Case is ruggedised for vibration, shock and provides IP30 protection
- Desktop, Wall-mount and DIN-rail mounting available
- CE, RoHS, CCC, FCC
- Dimensions: 179mm x 124mm x 43mm (not including antenna)
- Weight: 610g (not including accessories)
- GPS is an Optional extra (minimim order quantity required for this option)
The router comes with Internal Stubby antenna as standard. As 5G signal can sometimes struggle to penetrate building walls, it is recommended that external antenna are installed where possible. Please view the 2×2 MIMO antenna which is available separately. You would need three of these if your version of the 5G router has 6 antenna ports (please check with us if you need clarification).
Please note that Massive MIMO is not widely available at the moment and is dependent on the network operator’s rollout plans as to which locations will have it enabled on their base stations.
These routers are fully certified for use with all Comms365 Private APN SIMs (Comms365 can offer Fixed IP 5G Services) and can be used with normal 5G Mobile Boradband (also available through Comms365).
Please call us on 01234 865880 for additional information regarding this router.
Do you need a 5G SIM for your router? Need a SIM with more data?
Contact us today with your requirements
If you would like further information on 5G, please visit the sites below:
Back to 5G Routers