The C365-5G-H900 5G Router is an industrial 5G Wi-Fi router. Offering blistering performance in 5G locations, this router is a welcome addition to the Comms365 Advanced Router range. In addition, this router comes with with I/O and VPN supported as standard. It is an extremely powerful and programmable industrial mobile router with high performance and a hardened casing design for high speed 5G Internet Access using the latest technologies.
The C365-5G-H900 5G Router is an ideal wireless data transfer device for applications transferring large data loads because of the fast transfer speed over 5G networks. VPN features can also be conﬁgured in the router, allowing you to utilise virtual private network services through the wireless router and built for the stresses and workload of a modern industrial or commercial environment.
The C365-5G-H900 5G Router is also well-suited for M2M Connectivity in harsh or remote environments because of its rugged metal casing, Input/Output port, DIN-rail mounts and operating range of -30 to +70 degrees.
Wi-Fi is standard with this device.
- Multi-carrier 2G/3G/4G LTE and 5G
- 2 x Gigabit and 2 x Fast Ethernet Ports
- Cellular/WAN RJ45/WiFi client failover supported
- Supports VRRP
- Muiltiple External antenna connectors enable the use of higher gain antenna
- SMS, SSH/Telnet/Command, SNMP
- Dual-band or Tri-band, dual concurrent WiFi (802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, 2.4Ghz + 5Ghz)
- Certified 3G/4G/5G enterprise/industrial grade internal modems
- Built-in transient and reverse polarity voltage protection, over-current and over-voltage protection
- 5-40V DC voltage input range (5-60V DC option), Dual Power Inputs / Power Failover
- Passive POE is supported (optional)
- GPS / GNSS / Beidou supported (optional)
- Serial Ports * 1 or 2
- Console Port
- DI/DO port * 4
- Supports Ethernet (T1, DSL, Cable, MetroE), WiFi as WAN, and Metro WiFi;
- Ruggedised to ensure always-on connectivity
- Offers secure, Guest WiFi to customers
- Advanced security, VPN, and stateful firewall to protect sensitive data
- Robust Metal Case is ruggedised for vibration, shock and provides IP30 protection
- Desktop, Wall-mount and Din-rail mounting available
- CE, RoHS, CCC
The 5G router comes with 4 x Internal Stubby antenna as standard. As 5G signals can sometimes struggle to penetrate building walls, it is recommended that external antenna are installed where possible. Please view the 2×2 MIMO antenna which is available separately. You would need two of these as the 5G router is 4×4 MIMO.
This industrial 5G router is supplied with an i/o terminal block. You will need to connect the power cable to this block, which is a simple operation.
These routers are fully certified for use with all Comms365 Private APN SIMs and can be used with normal 5G Mobile Broadband (also available through Comms365).
Please call us on 01234 865880 for additional information regarding this router.
Alternatively you can download a copy of the Router User Manual.
If you would like to request a copy of the Quick Start User Guide for this router please call 01234 865880
Do you need a 5G SIM for your router? Need a SIM with more data?
Contact us today with your requirements
If you would like further information on 5G, please visit the sites below:
Back to 5G Routers