The Comms365 Cat12 Dual SIM 4G Wi-Fi Router is an advanced Cat12 (LTE-A Pro – supporting enhanced Carrier Aggregation) Internet of Things mobile broadband router and a Machine to Machine (M2M) industrial cellular router, which works on 4G or 3G cellular networks to provide reliable, secure and high speed wireless connectivity with I/O and VPN supported. It is a powerful and programmable industrial mobile router with high performance and a hardened casing design for high speed Internet Access, remote management, CCTV, Digital Signage, next generation vending machines and other M2M applications.
This router is an ideal wireless data transfer device for applications transferring large data loads because of the LTE-A Pro fast transfer speed over 4G networks, reaching up to 600Mb download and up to 100Mb upload. VPN features also can be conﬁgured in the router, allowing you to utilise virtual private network services through the wireless router and built for the stresses and workload of a modern industrial or commercial environment.
With the dual SIM function, the C365-4G-H900 series router can offer backup between the two SIM cards to ensure a continuous connection. The C365-4G-H900 Cat12 Dual SIM 4G Wi-Fi Router is also well-suited for M2M Connectivity in harsh or remote environments because of its rugged metal casing, Input/Output port, DIN-rail mounts and operating range of -30 to +70 degrees.
Wi-Fi is standard with this device.
- Multi-carrier 2G/3G/4G LTE support with Dual SIM card slot.
- 2 x Gigabit and 2 x Fast Ethernet Ports;
- Cellular/WAN RJ45/WiFi client failover and Load Balancing supported
- Supports LTE Advanced Pro with SIM-based auto-carrier selection (manual carrier selection is also available)
- External antenna connectors enable the use of higher gain antenna;
- MIMO supported;
- SMS, SSH/Telnet/Command, SNMP;
- Dual-band or Tri-band, dual concurrent WiFi (802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, 2.4Ghz + 5Ghz), MU-MIMO WAVE2;
- Certified 3G/4G enterprise/industrial grade internal modems;
- Built-in transient and reverse polarity voltage protection, over-current and over-voltage protection;
- 5-40V DC voltage input range (5-60V DC option), Dual Power Inputs / Power Failover;
- Passive POE is supported (optional)
- GPS / GNSS / Beidou supported (optional);
- Serial Ports * 1 or 2;
- Console Port;
- DI/DO port * 4;
- Supports Ethernet (T1, DSL, Cable, MetroE), WiFi as WAN, and Metro WiFi;
- Ruggedised to ensure always-on connectivity;
- Offers secure, Guest WiFi to customers;
- Advanced security, VPN, and stateful firewall to protect sensitive data;
- Robust Metal Case is ruggedised for vibration, shock and provides IP30 protection;
- Desktop, Wall-mount and Din-rail mounting available;
- CE, RoHS, CCC
The router comes with 2 x Internal Stubby antenna as standard. For the best user experience, it is always recommended that external antenna are installed where possible. Please view the 2×2 MIMO antenna which is available separately. You would need one of these as this 4G router is 2×2 MIMO.
This industrial 4G router is supplied with an i/o terminal block. You will need to connect the power cable to this block, which is a simple operation.
These routers are fully certified for use with all Comms365 Private APN SIMs.
Please call us on 01234 865880 for additional information regarding this router.
Alternatively you can download a copy of the C365-4G-H900 Router User Manual. Click here for Part 1 or click here for Part 2.
If you would like to request a copy of the Quick Start User Guide for this router please call 01234 865880
Do you need a SIM for your router? Need a SIM with more data?
Rent a router on an easy to set up, affordable plan. Contact us today with your requirements
Back to Comms365 4G Routers