In Stock – but limited numbers left, so please order to avoid disappointment.
The Comms365 Cat20 4×4 MIMO is an advanced LTE-A Pro router – supporting enhanced Carrier Aggregation and multiple input, multiple output. A 4×4 MIMO device has four antennas for four simultaneous data streams, offering the very best 4G experience. In addition, this router comes with with I/O and VPN supported as standard. It is an extremely powerful and programmable industrial mobile router with high performance and a hardened casing design for high speed Internet Access using the latest technologies, remote management, CCTV, Digital Signage and other M2M applications.
The C365-4G-H900 Cat20 Wi-Fi Router is an ideal wireless data transfer device for applications transferring large data loads because of the LTE-A Pro fast transfer speed over 4G networks, with theoretical speeds reaching up to 2Gb download and up to 300Mb upload. VPN features also can be conﬁgured in the router, allowing you to utilise virtual private network services through the wireless router and built for the stresses and workload of a modern industrial or commercial environment.
This router can offer failover between the two SIM cards to ensure a resilient connection. The router is well-suited for fast Internet access and M2M Connectivity in harsh or remote environments, because of its rugged metal casing, Input/Output port, DIN-rail mounts and operating range of -30 to +70 degrees.
Wi-Fi is standard with this device.
Individual Indoor antenna are provided with this router, however, we can also recommend a single External 4×4 MIMO antenna (with 5m cable) that will marry up perfectly with the device for optimum performance.
- Multi-carrier 2G/3G/4G LTE (& LTE-A Pro) support with Dual SIM card slots.
- 2 x Gigabit and 2 x Fast Ethernet Ports;
- Cellular/WAN RJ45/WiFi client failover and Load Balancing supported
- Supports LTE Advanced Pro with SIM-based auto-carrier selection (manual carrier selection is also available)
- Muiltiple External antenna connectors enable the use of higher gain antenna (can also be supplied on request – POA);
- 4×4 MIMO supported;
- SMS, SSH/Telnet/Command, SNMP;
- Dual-band or Tri-band, dual concurrent WiFi (802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, 2.4Ghz + 5Ghz), MU-MIMO WAVE2;
- Certified 3G/4G/5G enterprise/industrial grade internal modems;
- Built-in transient and reverse polarity voltage protection, over-current and over-voltage protection;
- 5-40V DC voltage input range (5-60V DC option), Dual Power Inputs / Power Failover;
- Passive POE is supported (optional)
- GPS / GNSS / Beidou supported (optional);
- Serial Ports * 1 or 2;
- Console Port;
- DI/DO port * 4;
- Supports Ethernet (T1, DSL, Cable, MetroE), WiFi as WAN, and Metro WiFi;
- Ruggedised to ensure always-on connectivity;
- Offers secure, Guest WiFi to customers;
- Advanced security, VPN, and stateful firewall to protect sensitive data;
- Robust Metal Case is ruggedised for vibration, shock and provides IP30 protection;
- Desktop, Wall-mount and Din-rail mounting available;
- CE, RoHS, CCC
The router comes with 4 x Internal Stubby antenna as standard. For the best user experience, it is recommended that external antenna are installed where possible. Please view the 2×2 MIMO antenna which is available separately. You would need two of these as the 4G Cat 20 router is 4×4 MIMO.
This industrial 4G router is supplied with an i/o terminal block. You will need to connect the power cable to this block, which is a simple operation.
These routers are fully certified for use with all Comms365 Private APN SIMs.
Please call us on 01234 865880 for additional information regarding this router.
Alternatively you can download a copy of the Router User Manual. Click here for Part 1 or click here for Part 2.
If you would like to request a copy of the Quick Start User Guide for this router please call 01234 865880
Do you need a SIM for your router? Need a SIM with more data?
Rent a router on an easy to set up, affordable plan. Contact us today with your requirements
Back to Comms365 4G Routers