4G FIXED IP SIMS
Comms365’s 4G Fixed IP SIMs provide superfast, data only Internet connectivity using 4G mobile technology.
Our SIMs are different because we never slow your connection down, meaning you always get the maximum speed that is available to your device. Available on EE, O2, Three, Vodafone and MultiNetwork, our SIMs have a static Public or Private IP addresses so you can easily access and control your devices remotely.
As an LIR (Local Internet Registry), the IP addresses all belong to and are controlled by Comms365, providing you with the comfort that they will remain the same throughout your contract term.
We also offer an eSIM Multinet solution which enables seamless roaming across all four network providers in the UK, and within EU28 countries. Fixed Public or Private IP addresses are available with a range of data packages. Our eSIMs are unsteered and do not have a home network, which means they will automatically attach to the strongest available signal. If you are using a router or device that has the ability to steer or change the PLMN code, this can also be used to manually direct your SIM to the supported network of your choice. You will also receive alerts and access to our CommsPortal management platform so you can monitor and control your data usage.
Comms365’s 4G Fixed IP SIMs can be used for:
- Primary Internet Connectivity – Comms365’s 4G Fixed IP SIMs can be used in a 4G Router to provide the primary means of Internet connection for businesses who do not have access to a fixed line service.
- Pre-Ethernet – Maximise uptime by utilising a 4G connection whilst you wait for your fixed line service to be connected. Your 4G connection is delivered over the same network infrastructure as your Fixed Line.
- Failover – Comms365’s 4G Fixed IP SIMs can provide resilience as a backup should your primary connection fail.
- Bonded Internet – Multiple connections, including 4G, can be bonded together to provide a faster and more reliable Internet connection.
- M2M/IoT – Our SIMs are widely used for Machine2Machine purposes in sectors such as
Renewable Energy, Retail, Transport, Construction, CCTV and Security.
- Rental – For short-term requirements, our 4G Fixed IP SIMs are available on a rental basis.
- Renewable Energy
- Retail and Pop-up Shops (EPOS and back-up)
- Offices (Failover and back-up)
- Healthcare and Telehealth
- Transport and Logistics
- Security and CCTV
- Remote Monitoring
For more information please download a copy of our 4G Services Sheet
Contact us now to discuss your requirements.