SOFTWARE-DEFINED WIDE-AREA NETWORKS (SD-WAN)
ENCRYPTED PRIVATE SD-WAN
As a fast growing SD-WAN service provider, Comms365’s SD-ONE solution creates and manages a fully encrypted, any-to-any meshed private network for customer sites in multiple locations across Europe.
A multi-site SD-WAN solution can be configured and deployed within days, shortening the time to go live and reducing the overall cost of bringing a site into operation. Additional sites can be dispatched next day and added to the network in a few clicks. This highly secure, ‘Cloud-based’ approach to private Wide-Area Networking is a more flexible and scalable option than utilising more expensive WAN technologies. An easy to use network interface Portal is provided for network administrators, making additions, moves and changes instant and less complex. As new features are introduced, an SD-WAN system can be updated accordingly via software without having to replace or add to the hardware platform.
- Is a faster and cost-effective alternative to installing an MPLS network
- Can overlay to your existing MPLS network for cost-effective and speedy expansion
- Creates a private network overlay service using any carrier or ISP connectivity, including 4G, which removes the reliance on a single provider across multiple sites
- Comms365 can also provide fixed line and mobile data connectivity options if required
- Enables you to prioritise your mission-critical traffic utilising aggregated bonding and QoS features
Contact us now to discuss your requirements.