Click and drag the below 3D image to view a scale model of the C365-5G-H900
The C365-5G-H900 5G Router is an industrial 5G Wi-Fi router. Offering blistering performance in 5G locations, this router is a welcome addition to the Comms365 Advanced Router range. In addition, this router comes with with I/O and VPN supported as standard. It is an extremely powerful and programmable industrial mobile router with high performance and a hardened casing design for high speed 5G Internet Access using the latest technologies.
The C365-5G-H900 5G Router is an ideal wireless data transfer device for applications transferring large data loads because of the fast transfer speed over 5G networks. VPN features can also be conﬁgured in the router, allowing you to utilise virtual private network services through the wireless router and built for the stresses and workload of a modern industrial or commercial environment.
The C365-5G-H900 5G Router is also well-suited for M2M Connectivity in harsh or remote environments because of its rugged metal casing, Input/Output port, DIN-rail mounts and operating range of -30 to +70 degrees. Wi-Fi is standard with this device.
- Multi-carrier 2G/3G/4G LTE and 5G
- 2 x Gigabit and 2 x Fast Ethernet Ports
- Cellular/WAN RJ45/WiFi client failover supported
- Supports VRRP
- Multiple External antenna connectors enable the use of higher gain antenna
- SMS, SSH/Telnet/Command, SNMP
- WiFi (802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, 2.4Ghz + 5Ghz)
- Certified 3G/4G/5G enterprise/industrial grade internal modems
- Built-in transient and reverse polarity voltage protection, over-current and over-voltage protection
- 5-40V DC voltage input range (5-60V DC option), Dual Power Inputs/Power Failover
- Passive POE is supported (optional)
- GPS/GNSS/Beidou supported (optional)
- Serial Ports * 1 or 2
- Console Port
- DI/DO port * 4
- Supports Ethernet (T1, DSL, Cable, MetroE), WiFi as WAN, and Metro WiFi
- Offers secure, Guest WiFi to customers
- Advanced security, VPN, and stateful firewall to protect sensitive data
- Robust Metal Case is ruggedised for vibration, shock and provides IP30 protection
- Desktop, Wall-mount and Din-rail mounting available
- CE, RoHS, CCC
- C365-5G-H900 5G Router
- Ethernet Cable
- Power Adapter
- Cellular Antenna x 4
- WiFi Antenna x 2
The router comes with 4 x Internal Stubby antenna as standard. As 5G signal can sometimes struggle to penetrate building walls, it is recommended that external antenna are installed where possible. You would need two 2×2 MIMO Antenna with this router. View our 2×2 Multiband 5G Antenna as one option HERE.
Don’t forget to order your Fixed Public IP SIM – call us for the right SIM to fit your requirements on 01234 865880.
Download a copy of the PDF C365-5G-H900 User Guide HERE.
There are no reviews yet.