The Comms365 Cat6 Dual SIM 4G Wi-Fi Router is a Cat6 Internet of Things mobile broadband router and a Machine to Machine (M2M) industrial cellular router, which works on 4G or 3G cellular networks to provide reliable, secure and high speed wireless connectivity with I/O and VPN supported. It is a powerful and programmable industrial mobile router with high performance and a hardened casing design for remote management, telemetry, condition-based monitoring, CCTV, ATMs, Digital Signage, vending machines and other M2M applications.
The C365-4GDS-W Cat6 Dual SIM 4G Wi-Fi Router is an ideal wireless data transfer device for applications transferring large data loads because of the fast transfer speed in 4G networks reaching up to 300Mb download and up to 50Mb upload. VPN features also can be conﬁgured in the router, allowing you to utilise virtual private network services through a 4G/3G wireless router and built for the stresses and workload of a modern industrial or commercial environment.
With dual SIM function, this router can offer failover between the two SIM cards to ensure a continuous connection. With optional GPS capability and embarking, this can make the router ideal for ﬂeet tracking or access management. It is also available as a fully certified USA version. The C365-4GDS-W Cat6 Dual SIM 4G Wi-Fi Router is well-suited for M2M Connectivity in harsh or remote environments because of its rugged metal casing, Input/Output port, DIN-rail mounts and operating range of -30 to +70 degrees.
Wi-Fi is standard with this device.
- Cat6 Dual SIM 4G Router with Wi-Fi MAX 300mbps download / 50mbps upload)
- Industrial robust design and compact metal housing, heat endurance and radiation ability
- High data speed via FDD / TDD 4G or 3G networks, 2G backwards compatible (Bands B1/3/5/7/8/20/28/32/38/40/41)
- Strong Electromagnetic Interference Resistance
- Supports DIN-Rail Mounting for industrial applications
- Built-in watch-dog, Multi-link detection
- 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi support, 150Mbps data rate
- 2x Digital Input(DI), 1x Digital Output (DO), suit for I/O communications
- MIMO 2×2 antenna for 4G
- WAN port support, PPPoE, Static IP, DHCP client.
- IP Passthrough (Bridge Mode)
- Dual SIM Single Mode for Failover or Backup between two networks
- Always online, reboot automatically if disconnected to ensure continual connection
- Supports Private APN and VPDN wireless private network access
- LCP/ICMP/ﬂow/heartbeat check, ensures network usability
- Web/CLI/SSH/Management platform support, easy to conﬁgure
- SNMP network management, NTP support
- Local & remote management (conﬁguration, status, upgrade ﬁrmware)
- Supports DHCP Server
- Supports DNS Proxy and Dynamic DNS (DDNS)
- Ultra-secure, VPN: PPTP, L2TP, GPE, IPsec VPN
- Supports LED status indication
- Shock and vibration resistant
- CE, RoHS, CCC, E-Mark (For Vehicular Use)
The router comes with 2 x Internal Stubby antenna as standard. For the best user experience, it is recommended that external antenna are installed where possible. Please view the 2×2 MIMO antenna which is available separately. You would only need one of these as this 4G router is 2×2 MIMO.
These routers are fully certified for use with all Comms365 Private APN SIMs.
Please call us on 01234 865880 for additional information regarding this router.
Download a copy of the C365-4GDS-W Quick Start User Guide.
Do you need a SIM for your router? Need a SIM with more data?
Rent a router on an easy to set up, affordable plan. Contact us today with your requirements
There are no reviews yet.