Comms365 H685t-w 4G Router (C365-4G-H685)
Pricing is for single units. Please call today for volume discounts.
The Comms365 H685t-w 4G Router is an ideal product for industrial applications owing to its form factor, feature set and tough construction. This router is designed to support 3G & 4G M2M applications including Security, Utilities, Monitoring and any other area that requires IP connectivity between a remote device and a central office. The device can be used with Fixed IP SIMs (which we can provide from our own core network across all 4 UK mobile operators) or normal data SIMs. It also supports Dynamic DNS where it is possible to use this across the operator’s network.
Mobile data communications using embedded Routers is fast becoming an essential tool for providers field based communications solutions. The 4G Router is designed to stay on line and connected, it has various stay-alive features giving you peace of mind with remote site communications, particularly CCTV and Telemetry
The device provides a high capacity 4G connection whilst maintaining a reliable, secure and discrete communications service. The device provides an excellent technical capability whilst still offering a commercially proposition so far not seen in the market compared to other products in this field.
The 4G router stands out with its 2G/3G/ 4G and WAN connection back-up, which keeps users online when one connection fails. This Comms365 4G Router provides users with 2G/3G/4G Preferred and Wired WAN Preferred back-up modes, while many other brands provide one or the other. This brings users a high degree of flexibility when users are setting up their networks taking into consideration connection costs and length of downtime. Users get 2 Ethernet ports from the device with the LAN port.
Complying with the IEEE 802.11n standard, the Router can establish a WiFi wireless network with transmission speeds of up to 150Mbps, while mitigating data loss over long distances and through obstacles in a small area locally. Above all, users can easily pick up their wireless network’s signal at longer distances from the router, where with legacy 11g products they would have to be much closer.
- Industrial, robust construction
- Small and easy to install
- Ideal for remote unmanned applications
- Easy to set up and will work out of the box in simple installs i.e. internet access only.
- Supports external antennas so ideal for remote and low signal strength areas.
- 4G is capable of up to 150Mbps download and 50Mbps upload speeds
- Keep alive features utilising PING reboot and SMS
- WiFi access for local connections
- Port forwarding facilities for efficient data transfer and connection to multiple devices as well as remote admin.
- Discrete and robust – doesn’t look like an office product so less likely to be interfered with.
- Wide voltage range for industrial applications, particularly vehicles with external terminal blocks for direct connections
- VPN and security functions of normal business router within a secure corporate network
LTE UMTS WCDMA (HSUPA/HSDPA/HSPA/HSPA+) GSM EDGE GPRS
Cellular Frequencies (depending on location and model requested) – UK bands are standard
- UMTS/HSPA/HSUPA/HSPA/HSPA+/DC-HSPA+ (WCDMA/FDD): 900/2100Mhz or 850/1900/2100 MHz or 850/900/1900/2100Mhz/AWS;
- Quad-band EGSM 850/900/1800/1900Mhz;
- 4G FDD LTE:
- Band 1–2100Mhz
- Band 2–1900Mhz
- Band 3–1800Mhz
- Band 4– AWS(1700/2100Mhz)
- Band 5–850Mhz
- Band 7–2600MHz
- Band 8–900Mhz
- Band 12–700Mhz
- Band 13–700(B13)Mhz
- Band 17–700(B17)/AWS
- Band 19 – 800Mhz
- Band 20–DD800Mhz
- Band 21
- Band 25 – 1900Mhz G Block
- Band 31– 450Mhz
- Other FDD LTE band(some bands are not listed)
- 4G LTE: Max. 100Mbps downlink, Uplink 50Mbps
- DC-HSPA+: Downlink 42Mbps, Uplink 5.76Mbps
- HSPA+(H): Downlink 21Mbps, Uplink 5.76Mbps
- HSPA+(L): Downlink 14.4Mbps, Uplink 5.76Mbps
- HSUPA: Downlink 7.2Mbps, Uplink 5.76Mbps
- HSDPA: Downlink 7.2 Mbps, Uplink 384Kbps
- WCDMA/UMTS: Downlink, Uplink 384 Kbps
- EDGE: Downlink 236,8 kbps, Uplink 118 Kbps
- GPRS: Downlink 85.6 kbps, Uplink 42.8 Kbps
SMS/Voice features to control the router, checks status, reboot or notify of alarm incidents
TCP, UDP, SMTP, POP, ICMP, FTP, PPP, PPPoE, DHCP, DDNS, DNS, SNMP, NAT, DMZ, QoS, ALG
VPN, IPSec, PPTP Client
- Security 64/128-bit WEP (Wired Equivalent Privacy)
- WPA & WPA2 (Wi-Fi Protected Access)
Advanced Firewall Features
- Network Address Translation (NAT)
- Stateful Packet Inspection (SPI)
- VPN Pass-through
- Media Access Control
- CSMA/CA with ACK Certifications
- RADIUS Client Interface
- Dynamic Route Feature (BGP, OSPF)
- 1 x 10/100 LAN port (RJ45 interface)
NB : WAN port can be configured to work as a second LAN port
1 x 10/100 WAN Port (RJ45 interface) – can be used as a failover 4G router using the WAN port as the primary internet connection with failover to 4G in the event of the primary WAN internet becoming unavailable.
LAN RJ45*1, WAN RJ45*1,Serial*1, I/O*2
1 x antenna connection for Wi-Fi (50 Ohm SMA female interface) – supplied with Mag Mount and Stick WiFi Antennas
2 x antenna connection for Cellular (GSM MAIN and GSM AUX (50 Ohm SMA female interface) – supplied with Mag Mount and Stick Cellular Antennas
LAN, WAN, Wi-Fi, CELL, Signal, VPN, SYS – Activity
Web/Telnet, Local RJ45 and WiFi
UIM/SIM Card Slot
Supports 1.8V/3V UIM/SIM cards
- DC5V-50V , typical DC 9V1A or 12V1A, 12v Car Use;
- DC5V~40V is the default, DC5V~50V is optional
- Idle: 22mA@12VDC
- Max: 208mA@12VDC
- Idle: 1.2w@12VDC
- Max: 2.5w@12VDC
- Device Management
- WEB interface
- Minimum System requirements computer with:
- Windows 7, Vista, Windows XP SP2, Windows 2000 SP4, or Mac OS® X (v10.4/v10.3), Linux
- Internet Explorer 6 or Mozilla Firefox
- Network Interface Card / WiFi
- Operating Temperature
- Storage: 72°F to 153°F (-40°C to 90°C)
- Working: 36°F to 126°F (-30°C to 80°C)
- Humidity: 95% Maximum (Non-condensing)
Item (L x B x H): 100mm x 60mm x 21mm
- C365-4G-H685 4G Router
- CAT5 Ethernet Cable
- UK Mains Power Adapter
- 2 x Cellular Antenna – Mag Mount
- 2 x Optional cellular antennas – stick type
- 1 x WiFi Antenna – Mag Mount
- 1 x Optional WiFi antenna – stick type
- Quick start guide
The router comes with 2 x Internal Stubby antenna as standard. For the best user experience, it is recommended that external antenna are installed where possible. Please view the 2×2 MIMO antenna which is available separately. You would only need one of these as this 4G router is 2×2 MIMO.
For further technical information please contact email@example.com
Alternatively download a copy of the C365-4G-H685 Router User Manual or a copy the C365-4G-H685 Quick Start User Guide.
Remember, Comms365 is an award-winning provider of 3G and 4G connectivity solutions. We deliver the service from our own network that is interconnected with all the UK mobile operators. We have a range of tariffs and bespoke solutions that are tried, tested and guaranteed to work with all the devices we sell.
Don’t forget to order your Fixed Public IP SIM from us, please contact us for details.
Back to Comms365 4G Routers