The Comms365 Cat6 4G Router C365-4GSS-1P is a Cat6 IoT (Internet of Things) and M2M (Machine to Machine) mobile broadband router, which works on 4G/3G cellular networks to provide reliable, secure and high speed mobile connectivity with VPNs supported. The C365-4GSS-1P is a powerful and programmable industrial mobile router with a high performance, small, compact and hardened metal design, it allows you to easily integrate it into your systems, and is suitable to be used where space is a critical factor, such as intelligent transportation systems, telemetry, ATM, Vending machines and video surveillance etc.
The C365-4GSS-1P is equipped with a single 10/100 Ethernet LAN port. VPN features also can be configured, allowing you to utilise virtual private network services through a 4G/3G wireless router built for the stresses and workload of a modern industrial or commercial environment.
Setting up the C365-4GSS-1P Cat6 4G router is quick and easy – simply insert your 4G SIM card into the SIM card slot, connect the antennas and power up the equipment. In order to connect to the Internet you simply need to enter the correct APN settings in the web setting interface and the router will then connect and provide high speed 4G mobile broadband internet.
- Cat6 4G router (Max 300mbps download / 50 mbps upload)
- Industrial, small form factor, robust and compact metal housing
- High data speed via FDD / TDD 4G or 3G networks, 2.5G backward compatible
- Strong Electromagnetic Interference Resistance
- Heat endurance and radiation ability
- Built-in watchdog, Multi-link detection
- Ultra-secure, VPN: PPTP, L2TP, GRE, IPsec, OpenVPN
- IP Passthrough (Bridge Mode)
- High Reliability: Hardware link self-recovery
- MIMO 2×2 antenna for 4G
- Always online, can reboot automatically if disconnected to ensure continual connection
- Supports APN and VPDN wireless private network access
- LCP/ICMP/flow/heartbeat check, ensures network usability
- Web/CLI/SSH/Management platform support, easy to configure
- SNMP network management, NTP support
- Local & remote management (configuration, status, upgrade firmware)
- Supports DHCP Server
- Supports DNS proxy and Dynamic DNS (DDNS)
- Supports timing operation
- Supports LED status indication
- Shock and vibration resistant
- Optional Network Type includes FDD/TDD 4G, DC-HSPA+/HSPA+/HSPA/UMTS/WCDMA 3G
- DTU serial communication function optional
The router comes with 2 x Internal Stubby antenna as standard. For the best user experience, it is recommended that external antenna are installed where possible. Please view the 2×2 MIMO antenna which is available separately. You would only need one of these as this 4G router is 2×2 MIMO.
This router will work with normal commercially available SIMs and is certified to work with Comms365 Fixed IP SIMs
Volume pricing is available for this router.
Please call us on 01234 865880 for additional information regarding this router.
Download a copy of the C365-4GSS-1P Quick Start User Guide.
Do you need a SIM for your router? Need a SIM with more data?
Rent a router on an easy to set up, affordable plan. Contact us today with your requirements
There are no reviews yet.