Let’s make things easy for you. Sit back, relax, grab a drink and read on to find out what makes our rental Internet services stress-free. First of all, you’re probably wondering what a rental Internet service is and why you would need one? On average, it takes six weeks (and sometimes longer) to install a fixed line Internet connection.
With a Comms365 rental service, you could have internet access up and running in just 2-3 days.
We offer two services; a rented 4G Fixed IP SIM and Router, or our Portable Rapid Deployment Bonded Internet Solution, Continuum. Both of these rental solutions offer fast connectivity, wherever you need it and at short notice.
Our 4G router and SIM solution can support a few users, whereas our Continuum Bonded Solution can support 20-50 users at a time and is perfect for providing Internet access and live streaming at events, including: conferences, sporting events and roadshows. One company’s event we helped to support was Hobgoblin Beer. They were looking for portable bonded Internet connection to live stream their Halloween Live Event and we were able to provide them with a reliable, high speed Internet connection which they were extremely happy with.
So now you know what a rental service is, you might be wondering why you need one, especially for events. When planning an event, do you ever come across these problems or challenges?
- Event location has no fixed line Internet access.
- High cost for Internet access at the venue.
- Planning time is too short to organise the installation of a fixed line.
If any of these scenarios sound familiar to you, then that’s where we come in to help. Read on to see how we have taken the stress away for you.
- Services are 4G, so there’s no need to have access to a fixed line.
- A range of contract terms are available to suit all of your requirements.
- Quick delivery – you don’t have to plan it months in advance or deal with unexpected delays.
- Pre-configured 4G router and Continuum solutions, so all you need to do is plug them into a power source. For Continuum, give us a call and we will remotely optimise it for you.
- Easily monitor your data usage using login details to our Portal.
- Our support packages mean we are there when you need us.
- Easily extend the rental contract, so if you need the equipment for longer, it’s a simple process using CommsPortal.
To maximise the performance and build in resilience of your Internet connection, a combination of providers; O2, EE, Three or Vodafone, can be used to provide the 4G.
You’ll be wondering why you didn’t invest in rental Internet services sooner!
As Managing Director, Mike van Bunnens, explains:
“Our Rental Internet solutions came into being during the London Olympics where we were approached by Journalists, Ambassadors and Companies who wanted reliable mobile data solutions at short notice coupled with the flexibility to use them over short periods of time, whilst the major UK sporting event of the decade was in full swing.“
But don’t just take our word for it!
One of our customers, NYMAZ, used our Continuum device to deliver a stable connection to live stream an event taking place in the city centre. Here’s what they had to say about our services:
“We really valued the flexibility and personable nature of the team at Comms365 to provide a solution that had a powerful and reliable connection, at such short notice. On the day when Continuum was deployed, it was reassuring to have the technical support on hand when we were setting it up and configuring it, to make sure it had the strongest signal possible during the event.” Digital Project Manager
You can read the full NYMAZ case study here.
If you need a rental internet service for your next event, talk to a member of our Sales Team today, either by phone: 01234 865880 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more articles and blog posts like this one, follow us on social media.
You can also sign up to our monthly Newsletter for the latest news and updates.